Welcome to …
Yelm Community Services
Yelm Community Services is located at 624 Crystal Springs Road NW, Yelm, Washington. The agency began in 1971, and has provided many services to Yelm and Rainier, the Nisqually Tribe, and the surrounding rural Thurston County community. In 2016, we celebrated our 45th year of providing services in the community.
Today, Yelm Community Services provides the following programs and services:
- Food Bank and USDA Commodities
- Clothing Bank and Thrift Shop,
- Youth Activities (Summer Day Camp)
- Emergency Homeless Shelter
- Krislen Apartments, for Seniors and people with developmental disabilities (located at 9525 Cullens Rd. NW).
Other Programs provided from Yelm Community Services facility:
- Yelm Head Start/ECEAP
- Yelm High School Transitions Program – Job Site